Zucchini Hash Browns
- 1 pound Zucchini
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1/8 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Shred the zucchini and add the salt then let it sit for 10 minutes. Squeeze and extra water out, then mix in the eggs, cheese and garlic.
- In a large pan over a medium heat add the butter.
- Form patties with around 2 tbsp of the mixture and cook until golden on the bottom, then flip and cook until golden (around 8 minutes).
- You may need to add extra butter to the pan, remember to keep an eye on the extra calories.