Cheddar Cheese Pancakes
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 large Egg Yolk beaten
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Mustard dry
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder unflavored
- Mix together the cheese, egg yolks and sour cream in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the protein powder, thyme, salt and dry mustard.
- Combine the two mixtures together and melt butter in a pan over a medium heat.
- Use one tablespoon of batter per pancake and cook until lightly brown on the bottom, then flip and cook until golden.