Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 4.5 oz Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 strips Bacon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 F.
- Wash and trim the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Toss them together with the salt, cayenne and olive oil.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet place the Brussels sprouts together and bake for 15 minutes, then turn them to make sure they cook evenly and bake for another 15 minutes.
- In a small pan cook the bacon strips until crispy then dice them into small crunchy pieces.
- Toss together the Brussels sprouts and bacon then serve immediately.